FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Amazing!

So glad to hear this is coming to Xbox and PS3! After your first two games I kinda felt bad about playing these for free since they were so good!
Can't wait!

Besieged Besieged

Been done before

The selection of towers seemed rather small, and basing your income on how well your doing seems like a bad idea, if your castle took a few hits, your income lowers making it even harder to defend. It was a good idea but been done before... alot.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Very Good

That was a very good game! A little too easy at some points, like when you get the chainsaw you can sort of fly if you just and aim down on a boss. The guns kind of felt the same and a weapon storing feature would be nice but very good overall

The Fighting Game Collab The Fighting Game Collab

Ummmm

Sorry, I am not impressed.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Woot!

Made it to the giant spiky robot, that was great fun! Gonna try again later on a higher difficulty! Nothing I've never seen before but good animation, hilarious and great references. And fun abilities. There needed to be a few better AOE spells but other than that it was great.

Dadgame Dadgame

Lolcopter!

That was freakin' hilarious! It's great!

Balloon in a Wasteland Balloon in a Wasteland

Pretty Good

Could use a little more variety, and the game is far too easy, once you have the fully upgraded assualt rifle I was mowing down everything. But I did enjoy myself.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

HOLY CRAP

You've certainly outdone yourself! Even better animation, great fun, amazing level design! This is great! You really should think about selling this game! I'd buy it!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Great!

Very good animation, which is big for me, the angry penguin was awesome, my only complain is that it was a little short, but I see there is a sequal!

Metroid: Elements Metroid: Elements

Ehh...

It's not bad but the first boss is WAY to easy, the controls were kind of clunky and the irritating scream everytime you die got so annoying, I had to turn my volume off everytime I died! ARRRG